Deposit and Cancellation Policy
1. We require an immediate deposit of US$ 150 for all bookings (Per person).
2. For all Tours and Treks the balance must be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the program. In case of paying the balance in the office of Xtreme Tourbulencia, we accept cash and PayPal. Failure to pay the trek balance will result in tour cancellation.
3. For student discounts we require a copy of a valid ISIC student card. In the event that we don't receive the scanned copy of the card along with your reservation form, we will process your reservation with full price.
|Period before departure writtenNotification is received||Cancellation fee as a percentage of holiday price|
|+ 16 days||$ 150.00|
|15 - 10 days||50%|
|9 - 7 days||80%|
|6 days or less||100%|
5. The Inca Trail permit is non-transferable.
6. If during the length of the program the traveler abandons the excursion as a decision made by his- or herself, no reimbursement will be made and no claim will be accepted.
7. Certain Services might be interrupted or even cancelled due to weather conditions, natural disasters, or other disturbances. These are out of the control of hotels, service suppliers, Xtreme Tourbulencia, or its partners and, therefore, no refund will be given.