Cras aliquet magna sit amet dapibus volutpat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. In tincidunt ligula quis ligula consectetur, ut sollicitudin felis aliquam. Morbi vel condimentum odio, sit amet maximus massa. Donec tristique, tortor eu consequat malesuada, velit urna mattis turpis, in vulputate lacus nisl et lacus. Fusce metus nibh, tempor ac eros quis, dapibus sollicitudin sapien. Curabitur quis arcu quis nisi fringilla auctor. Donec ultricies consequat nibh in dignissim. Quisque ullamcorper augue ac vulputate consequat.
Day 01: Cusco – Tauca – Huchuyq – Qosqo – Pucara
We begin our trip picking you up from your hotel at 7 am to head towards tauca where we will meet up with our muleteer and emergency horse, from here we will walk about 05 hours approximately towards Huchuy Qosqo to the balcony of the Sacred Valley where we will have our lunch in a family home.
From there, we will descend towards Lamay where our car awaits us to take us to Pucara where we can rest up in a camping site set on a beautiful site while enjoying a satisfying and delicious traditional dish like the cuy, otherwise you can have a change of plate of the Indias with Quinoa soup that is typical of the region.
Day 02: Pucara – Chichero – Maras – Moray y Minas de sal – Machupicchu
After our breakfast, we will make a pit stop to observe the birds and especially the endemic hummingbird within our camp while also checking out the vegetation life from orchids to bromeliads.
After these observations, we will continue our path towards Maras to visit a colonial town famous and popular for its colonial lintels. We will then continue towards the Andean laboratory known as Moray and return to Maras where we begin a hike of about 2:30 hours towards the Sacred Valley passing through the Salt Mines.
Here we will learn about salt processing from Andean times, until we reach Urubamba where we will have a lunch buffet by the river´s border. In the afternoon we will reach Ollantaytambo to embark in our train at 16:30 and reach Machupicchu town of Aguas Calientes at 18:00 hours, where we can rest up prior to our dinner in the best restaurant of Indio feliz.
Includes: Tourist bus, guide, lunch, dinner, train to Machupicchu and hotel in Aguas Calientes. Camping accommodation.
Does not include: Breakast
Day 03: Machupicchu – Cusco
From very early we will visit the Inca city of Machupicchu with our guide who will give us an explanation in the sacred and religious places of Machupicchu as well as its agricultural settings. Afterwards we will have free time to climb the highest mountain known as Mountain of Machupicchu, we will have 02 hours with our guide and 04 hours free to go up and down the mountain, followed by our descent to Aguas Calientes and take our train in the afternoon and reach Cusco at about 20:00 hours.
- All transportation
- Entrances to tourist spots
- Food: 02 Lunches, 02 dinners and 02 breakfast
- Guide in either English or Spanish
- Entry to Machupicchu
- Bus up to Machupicchu and down to Aguas Calientes
- Expedition class train
- Sleeping bags
- Boiled water for the whole route
- Emergency horse
- First Aid Kit
- Hotel 01 Night
TOUR NO INCLUDE
WHAT TO BRING?
- Small backpack with rain shelter (30 or 40 litters is well enough).
- Clothing for warm and cold climate like a waterproof jacket.
- Trekking shoes.
- Slippers or sandals (for showers and hot springs).
- Woolen or synthetic socksand a sweater.
- Long- and short-sleeved polo’s/T-Shirts.
- Rainponcho and a hat.
- Bathing suit (for the hot springs in Aguas Calientes).
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, disinfecting alcohol, gel, and toilet paper.
- Camera (wrapped in plastic bag), a flash light and batteries.
- Some snacks like chocolate bars and dry fruit.
- Original passport, original ISIC student card (In case you are student) and extra money in sole
During the high season (May to August), it is difficult to ensure the exact date of departure desired – there may be only availability the day before or after. We will of course do our best to ensure the best service, but we must adhere to the daily people limits policy established on this tour.
IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We require an immediate deposit of $150.00USD for all bookings.
- For all tours and treks, the balance must be paid in full up to 48 hours prior to the start of the program. If you want to pay the balance in the office of XTreme Tourbulencia, we only accept cash payment. Failure to pay the trek balance will result in tour cancellation.
- If you decide to cancel during the briefing 2 days prior to departure, you must pay the full amount of the trek. XTreme Tourbulencia, however, will cover the expenses for the hotel and train ticket to visit Machu Picchu. This offer must be confirmed in writing at the briefing.
- You may cancel the booking at any time provided that the cancellation is communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org in writing. Cancellation charges will be applied as shown below calculated from the day written notification is received by email@example.com. All reservations cancelled less than 15 days prior to the departure date of the tour are subject to a cancellation fee
- The Lares Trek is non-transferable, non-reimbursable and the participant cannot change the date of departure.
- If the traveler makes the decision to abandon the excursion during the program, no reimbursement will be made and no claim will be accepted. XTreme Tourbulencia does not cover the expenses made by the traveler for the hotel and the transport back to Cusco or to Aguas Calientes, as well as a hotel in Aguas Calientes. Also, the traveler will be accompanied by a representative of XTreme Tourbulencia back to the train station.
- Certain services might be interrupted or even cancelled due to weather conditions, natural disasters or other disturbances. These are out of the control of hotels, service suppliers, XTreme Tourbulencia or its partners and therefore, no refund will be given.
- To receive the student discount of $20.00USD, we require a copy of a university student card with valid expiration date and picture. It is very important to bring your original student card to validate the discount. In the event that we don’t receive the scanned copy of the student card along with your reservation form, we will process your reservation at the full, adult price.
- If XTreme Tourbulencia doesn’t confirm the reservation, the deposit will be refunded.
- In the case of force majeur, when a trek cannot start or be completed, XTreme Tourbulencia will find an alternative route to go to Machu Picchu. If this alternative is of lower value than the originally booked excursion, XTreme Tourbulencia will refund the difference.
- It is compulsory that all clients have personal travel insurance. This insurance must cover personal accidents, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other expenses which might arise as a result of loss, damage or injury occurring to the client. XTreme Tourbulencia cannot be considered responsible for any accident or loss of personal belongings the customer caused by his/her own actions.
|Period before departure written notification is received.||Cancellation fee as a percentage of the holiday price|
|6 days or less.||100%|
* We will not be able to book and confirm your tour or trek without the following:
1.- A deposit of $150 USD . Deposits are made through the PayPal link below.
2.- Send the money through WESTER UNION
(An easy and cheaper way to send the deposit) https://www.westernunion.com/pe/en/send-money.html Once you confirm your booking of trips, send the deposit through Western Union page or if you have any closer agency of this company , send us the money in US$ in name of :
|ID or DNI:||22976985|
|Address:||Calle Plateros N°364|
|Telephone number:||(+51) 984 610 644|
|Office of Western Union to be picked:||Maruri street N° 310|