Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu Tour 2 Dasy
Sacred Valley Tour. If your time in Cusco is limited we offer the possibility to include a Sacred Valley tour on day 1. In this case the tour will start in Cusco and we will take the train afterwards in Ollantaytambo to go to Aguas Calientes.
During this tour you will visit the archeological site of Pisaq together with its famous handcraft market and Ollantaytambo.
Day 1: Sacred Valley – Aguas Calientes town
Your journey through the Scared Valley will start at 8:30am, when you will be picked up from your hotel. With our private transport we will head for the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
In Pisaq you will be able to enjoy the wonders of the valley. Just like Machu Picchu the archeological center of Pisaq is built in harmony with nature. Pisaq has an enormous cultural attractiveness, because of its colonial streets and impressive hills around it, which form a charming landscape. Part of its´ attractiveness is also the handcraft market.
When continuing our trip we will be able to enjoy the magnificent scenery of mountains and snow-covered mountaintops. When arriving at the village Ollantaytambo we will visit the archeological complex, which type of constructing is as old as its´ great stones. The complex presents a collection of houses, temples, platforms, colcas and several enclosures of which the function is not determined yet. The village of Ollantaytambo is seen as the last Andean village because of the houses and narrow streets that shows us the Inca style of constructing.
After our visit we will drop you of at the train station where we will take the train to Aguas Calientes where you will spend the night.
Day 2: Aguas Calientes town – Machu Picchu – Cusco
To be able to enjoy the mind-blowing sunrise above the sanctuary of Machu Picchu we choose to take the earliest bus around 5:30am. Upon arrival we offer you a first class guided tour to discover more about the site and life and culture of its inhabitants.
This tour will take approximately 2 hours and a half during which you will receive enough explanation in order you want to discover Machu Picchu by and it’s surrounded.
After the guided tour, the guide will explain you what time you should go back in order to get your train to Cusco. You will have plenty of time to visit Machu Picchu on your own after the tour.
For those who are looking for the best pictures of the site we offer the possibility to climb up to Huayna Picchu. It takes approximately 2 hours to go up and down. If you would like to do this, please inform us during the booking, places are limited and tickets must be bought in advance.
When arriving by train in Cusco we will pick you up to bring you to your hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the start of the excursion and return
- Train ticket and return
- Bus ticket, from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and back to Aguas Calientes
- Entrance to the sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- Entrances to the Sacred Valley (Pisaq and Ollantaytambo)
- Professional bilingual guide in Spanish or English
- Hotel in the village of Aguas Calientes
TOUR NO INCLUDE
- Entrance to the thermal baths in Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch Buffet at an exclusive restaurant in the Sacred Valley.
* A valid Boleto Turistico (Entrances for Pisaq and Ollantaytambo) is necessary for both of the Sacred Valley. It purchased from the Sacred Valley and it’s the same price at Ministry of the Culture.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Small backpack
- Clothing for warm and cold climate like trekking trousers and trekking shoes.
- Polos /t-shirts
- Rain poncho
- Hat, sunscreen, insect repellent and disinfecting alcohol and gel
- Photo camera (wrapped in plastic bag)
- Bathing suit (for the hot springs in Aguas Calientes)
- Flash light and batteries.
- Original passport.
- Original ISIC card (in case you are student)
- Disinfecting alcohol and gel
- Extra money in soles.
* We will not be able to book and confirm your tour or trek without the following:
1.- A deposit of $150 USD . Deposits are made through the PayPal link below.
2.- Send the money through WESTER UNION
(An easy and cheaper way to send the deposit) https://www.westernunion.com/pe/en/send-money.html Once you confirm your booking of trips, send the deposit through Western Union page or if you have any closer agency of this company , send us the money in US$ in name of :
|ID or DNI:||22976985|
|Address:||Calle Plateros N°364|
|Telephone number:||(+51) 984 610 644|
|Office of Western Union to be picked:||Maruri street N° 310|