Terms & Conditions Policy
Xtreme Tourbulencia values and respects your privacy. We collect the necessary information to satisfy your travel requirements. Xtreme Tourbulencia ensures that any information or request sent to our agency will not be forwarded, transferred or sold to any other person or agency. All correspondence and documentation are considered private and confidential, so it will stay that way.
We may disclose certain information to the representatives and to trusted service providers who work with us to assist with the sole purpose of providing services to customer orders (airlines, hotels, ground transportation & other local providers).
These third-parties are not allowed to use this information for any purpose, except to satisfy the requirements of your travel program.
What information is collected by Xtreme Tourbulencia and why? We collect the information you provide when you send a form, a gift card, an Email or call us. This information can include:
* Your name and other information: for booking services.
* Your E-mail: to send documents related to travel if necessary.
* Your e-mail address: this is the best way to learn about your travel program.
* Your phone number: to tell you something urgent about your travel program.
We may also collect information that you submit about other people, for example, the name and address (email & postal) of people who are traveling with you or are recommended by you.
1) When the customer confirms his booking with Xtreme Tourbulencia, he assumes to have read and accept the following terms and conditions of sale.
2) To confirm a reservation, the customer must make a deposit of 150 USD per person, on our Paypal account. This deposit is not refundable. The remaining amount will have to be paid 2 days before the beginning of the trek, to our agency of Cusco, in cash (dollars, euro or nuevo soles). If the customer wishes to pay the remaining amount by Paypal, additional charges of 5% of the total amount (transaction fees) will be added.
Note: For long stays, a deposit of 30% of the total amount is required. The remaining amount will have to pay at least 30 days before the date of departure - also by Paypal. In case of non-payment, we will cancel the booking. In the case of a last minute reservation (30 days before the start of the tour), the total amount of the reservation must be paid immediately. Attention: at the time of payment, an additional fee of 5% of the total amount (transaction fees) will have to be paid by the customer.
3) Our prices are published in US dollars (USD), for any payment in another currency we will be based on the exchange rate of the moment.
4) Student Card: To be eligible for the $ 20.00 student discount, you must have a valid ISIC student card when booking - not just when you arrive in Cusco! The validity must correspond to the whole year in progress. When booking, we will need a copy of your card. The Ministry of Culture is strict when regulating student cards. In case of refusal from the Ministry, any additional costs are the responsibility of the customer.